High Voltage Coils & Bars
The basic characteristics of both insulation system is the use of mica tape with/without thermosetting resin for bonding. The insulation scheme and the manufacturing processes have been proved over the years, as most outstanding in reliability and performance of the coils/bars and subsequently the machine itself.
Design & Range
Computerized design on 3D CAD System is done on each coil/bar is done and passed on to the production line for guaranteed winding performance. The insulated coils/Bars are individually designed looking into all aspects accurate modeling of each coil/bar is done and passed on to the production line for guaranteed winding performance
The insulated coils/Bars are individually designed looking into all aspects operation of the machines.
The coils/Bars have:
- High breakdown values
- Low power factor (tan ) value
- Long life
- Increase resistance to cyclic/mechanical/thermal stresses.
- Class "F" insulation as per relevant international standards.
Multi Turn Formed Coils (Resin Rich & VPI)
- Upto 18 KV
- Max Cell size 35x120x2500 mm
- Turn taping of conductor bunch
- Enamel/glass/Dacron/Mica as basic conductor insulation
Roebel bars (Resin Rich & VPI)
- Upto 27KV
- Max Cell size 35x120x7000 mm
- Transpositions of sub-conductors possible upto 720°
- Copper /Stainless Steel Conductors Solid and/or hollow conductors
- Enamelled/glass/dacron /mica as basic conductor insulation